[Nautilus-list] Please exercise new Scripts feature

Hello everyone,

I've just finished adding a new feature to Nautilus (in CVS HEAD) that
allows users to set up any executable so that it's available from a Nautilus
menu and can be run with the selected files passed as parameters. In
addition to passing the selected files, Nautilus sets up some environment
variables that a script could take advantage of (selected files as paths,
selected files as URI, current URI, and current window geometry).

There are lots of different ways in which this feature could be improved or
made more flexible. I'd really like to get people using it so we can get
good feedback about what ways it currently works well or does not work well.

It is intended to be self-explanatory. Start by choosing File > Scripts >
Open Scripts Folder (or Scripts > Open Scripts Folder in the context menu
when you right-click on a selected file).

Please play with it and let me know (sending to this list is best) what cool
things you could and couldn't do.

Thanks!

John