Re: [Nautilus-list] compiling error with latest builds
- From: Louis Garcia <louisg00 bellsouth net>
- To: Eric Fischer <eric eazel com>
- Cc: Jonas De Vuyst <jonas devuyst advalvas be>, nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] compiling error with latest builds
- Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 22:17:30 -0500
Eric Fischer wrote:
On Sat, Mar 03, 2001 at 11:42:17PM -0500, Louis Garcia wrote:
I am trying to compile latest builds on my rh7 box and am getting
nautilusclist.c:31:25: gtk/gtkmain.h: No such file or directory
I've just checked in a change to the nautilus configure script that
will add the cflags from gtk-config to the gnomeui cflags that were
already being obtained from gnome-config. I hope this will solve the
problem for you; please let me know if it doesn't.
This as it turn out this is not nessesary, at least for me. The problem
I had began after I upgraded to glib and gtk+ 1.2.9, somebody
recommended to recompile gnome-libs because gnome-config hardcodes the
glib and gtk+ locations into the script. After recompling, nautilus
compiled just fine. But I have discovered another error with rpmview as
I described with my previous post to the list.
No rule to make target 'nautilus-rpm-view-install.c', needed by 'nautilus-rpm-view-install.o'
] [Thread Prev