Re: [Nautilus-list] compiling error with latest builds

On Sat, Mar 03, 2001 at 11:42:17PM -0500, Louis Garcia wrote:

> >> I am trying to compile latest builds on my rh7 box and am getting
> >> following error:
> >> nautilusclist.c:31:25: gtk/gtkmain.h: No such file or directory

I've just checked in a change to the nautilus configure script that
will add the cflags from gtk-config to the gnomeui cflags that were
already being obtained from gnome-config.  I hope this will solve the
problem for you; please let me know if it doesn't.

eric