Re: [Nautilus-list] Configure error from CVS

On Thursday, June 28, 2001, at 02:35  PM, Ben FrantzDale wrote:

I've narrowed it down, though.
Around line 5443 in my ./configure file is the line:
if test $BUILD_GNOME_DB2HTML3 = yes; then
It echoing $BUILD_GNOME_DB2HTML3 shows that it is empty. Grepping the
file shows that it never appears anywhere else in the file. Thus it's no
surprise that test is complaining I think...

Any thoughts?

Looks like a simple-to-fix error in the Nautilus configure.in introduced when db2html3 was added recently. I'll fix it right now.

    -- Darin