Re: [Nautilus-list] Configure error from CVS
- From: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- To: Ben FrantzDale <bfrantzdale hmc edu>
- Cc: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>, nautilus-list eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Configure error from CVS
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 10:58:14 -0700
On Thursday, June 28, 2001, at 02:35 PM, Ben FrantzDale wrote:
I've narrowed it down, though.
Around line 5443 in my ./configure file is the line:
if test $BUILD_GNOME_DB2HTML3 = yes; then
It echoing $BUILD_GNOME_DB2HTML3 shows that it is empty. Grepping the
file shows that it never appears anywhere else in the file. Thus it's no
surprise that test is complaining I think...
Looks like a simple-to-fix error in the Nautilus configure.in introduced
when db2html3 was added recently. I'll fix it right now.
] [Thread Prev