Re: [Nautilus-list] [Suggestion]:Album Folder View

"Psyk[o]" wrote:

> Hi, I've a suggestion for Nautilus. I've send to the list a little jpg
> (25k) made with gimp.
> I have idea to insert a new floder view, the "View as Album" mode.
> I think that the jpg is auto esplicative.
>
> Excuse me for the larger size of this mail.
>
> Hi

Yes!  This is a good idea and Andy and I have been wanting to hack on
this feature for a long time.

Part of the reason why it doesnt exist is that a normal Icon View with
thumbnailing is pretty good for most uses.

I think a Album View could do more specialized things, like digital
photography stuff, batch manipulation of images, etc.

Maybe folks that use Nautilus with digital cameras have some specific
suggestions ?

-re