Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: [PATCH] hide some sensitive information
- From: Ramiro Estrugo <ramiro fateware com>
- To: migras atlas uvigo es
- Cc: nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: [PATCH] hide some sensitive information
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:21:07 -0700
The patch looks good to me. I checked it in after making the slight
change to use 'x' instead of '*' for the obfuscated password.
Miguel Rodríguez Pérez wrote:
> Well, there was a bug in the code..., so here goes an updated patch
> (this one works).
> (Learned lesson: never ever modify a patch after it is tested.)
] [Thread Prev