Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus Goals

jpg2 cec wustl edu wrote:

	I write with the concern of Nautilus' future.  As of now, Nautilus
is completely unuseful.

Nautilus is completely useless?  Um, how do you explain all the users
who use it every day?  I'm aware that it has shortcomings, but to say
it's completely useless...is there something wrong with your setup?
Does nautilus not launch?  Does it not perform file management
functions? Explain how it is completely useless.

I think the original author phrased it a little badly. Call it "overly annoying to the point where I choose not to use it." I also have dumped Nautilus (v. 1.0.3) and went back to GMC.

-b

--
:    __o
:   -\<,