Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: GNOME CVS: nautilus darin

On Sunday, June 17, 2001, at 11:03  AM, jacob berkman wrote:

* nautilus.spec.in: Install the IDL files as part of nautilus-devel.

idl files should *not* be in the devel, but should be in the main
packages.  the perl corba bindings can use the .idl files at run time.

OK. I'll fix this when I get back from my trip. Actually, anyone is welcome to fix this in CVS. I think it doesn't really need careful review,
 so I'll OK the change in advance.

    -- Darin