Re: [Nautilus-list] Why aren't people working on "request #1"?

Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com> writes:

> On Friday, June 15, 2001, at 11:21  AM, Yoann Vandoorselaere wrote:
>
> > What I don't understand is that currently, request #1 from people is
> > performance improvment (feel free to open a poll if you don't trust
> > me)... But it seem that very few people are working on optimisations,
> > and that many people are working on feature add / bug fix.
>
> That's silly to say that you "don't understand" this. Do you think
> people automatically work on the most important thing?

It depend, but when it make a software hardly usable by more than 40%
of the one that want to use it, yes, I consider this as a priority...

[...]

> I think maybe you can make a difference. Maybe you can get more people
> helping with performance improvements.

I'm trying, and I'm already waiting the answer to something like 20
questions that I asked you from two weeks ago to now. I need answer
to theses question to continue working on the described problem...

--
Yoann Vandoorselaere | Tiniest "mesures unities?"
MandrakeSoft         | - lenght : millimeter