Re: [Nautilus-list] Thumbnail shareing

Jens Finke <jens triq net> writes:
> 1. The global thumbnail directory is ~/.nautils/thumbnails, which is
> obviously bad. I would suggest to use ~/.gnome/thumbnails instead. The per
> directory .thumbnails can be reused anyway.

If you're going to do this, I'd suggest that for sanity you need to
write down a spec for how it works. (How big is a thumbnail? what
munging does it have? how/when do you update them? what about
locking?)

Then you may as well put it on http://www.freedesktop.org and call the
directory .thumbnails and get KDE to use it too.

Havoc