Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus Tinderbox Mirror?

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 02:50:19PM -0400, Brian C. Huffman wrote:
> What happened to the rpms that were being supplied at
> nautilus-tinderbox.rcsnet.net?  There's been nothing new in the past 12
> days...
>
> Brian

gnome-vfs hasn't built in that many days.  If anyone can make the
docuemtation build or convince the maintainers to comment it out untill
it get fixed, builds will get done again.

All I know is it fails the first time you try to build and if you try
to build again with your partially built area it works.  The file it
complains about missing never seems to exist, so I don't really know
what is going on.

-R*S
                                   San Francisco, CA
Robin * Slomkowski                 pretender @ rslomkow . org