[Nautilus-list] Re: bug in Mozilla 0.9.1

On Monday, June 11, 2001, at 12:28  PM, David Shochat wrote:

If you mean the one where he quotes bug 83157, the comments in bugzilla sound like they pretty much have it solved. Crozat seems to be saying that with that fix, it is compatible with Nautilus (did I interpret that right?). Does that mean that once 83157 is fixed in CVS I could use that Mozilla with the current Nautilus?

Yes. This was the message:

<http://lists.eazel.com/pipermail/nautilus-list/2001-June/003705.html>

Frederic said that the bug means that Mozilla 0.9 and 0.9.1 don't work with Nautilus. Then he predicted that Mozilla 0.9.2 will have it fixed. And he mentions that he has a Mozilla 0.9.1-based RPM for Mandrake, nautilus-0.9.1-2mdk, that fixes the bug. Maybe that RPM is usable on other systems too.

	--  Darin