[Nautilus-list] How do I tell Nautilus to display dotfiles? (was Help system/mozilla problems)

On Monday, June 11, 2001, at 03:48  AM, David Shochat wrote:

And one more question: How do I tell Nautilus to display dotfiles?

There's a preference called "Show hidden files" under "Show/Hide Options" in the "Icon & List Views" pane of the preferences.

    -- Darin

PS: I assume you saw Frederic Crozat's message that describes the bug in Mozilla 0.9.1 that was responsible for the other problem.