Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus + smbclient
- From: Ed McKenzie <eem12 cornell edu>
- To: Skip Montanaro <skip pobox com>
- Cc: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>, nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus + smbclient
- Date: 05 Jun 2001 20:55:08 -0500
On 05 Jun 2001 18:10:26 -0500, Skip Montanaro wrote:
> I have no problem with having an abstraction for ftp, http, gopher and other
> protocols that aren't mounted in the usual sense of the term, but it seems
> to me for stuff that already can be mounted that you should use the
> filesystem services the system offers.
Except this makes Nautilus less useful to non-Linux users.
<eem12 cornell edu>
] [Thread Prev