Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus + smbclient
- From: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Eric Mitchell <emitchell altaira com>
- Cc: Brian Fahrlander <brian leelumber com>, <nautilus-list lists eazel com>
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus + smbclient
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 19:44:03 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Eric Mitchell wrote:
> As an example, someone emails the development group and says,
> "The design document is on my machine in the documents share"
> Without having to deal with su -c "mount -t smbfs ..." or
> /etc/fstab, etc. you go to your browser and type:
> into the location bar, and look for the desired document.
> (not sure if that's exactly right for Nautilus, but that's
> how Konqueror does it)
This is the way nautilus does it to.
Or you can go to smb: to just browse the network.
] [Thread Prev