Re: [Nautilus-list] File Manager

Seth Nickell wrote:

> --no-desktop   Do not manage the desktop (ignore the preference set in
> the preferences dialog).

Does running it this way disable/hide the setting in the Preferences
dialog, or just ignore it?  (I would check, but on my version of
Nautilus I just get an "unknown option" error when I try to run it with

mailto:calum benson ireland sun com    Desktop Engineering Group                      +353 1 819 9771