Re: [Nautilus-list] Terminal as a sidebar tab

Benedikt Roth wrote:

On Mon 23, 11:11:35, jpg2 cec wustl edu wrote:

I wrote a small terminal component which one can use in the nautilus
sidebar.

Cool!  Got any screenshots?

You may have a look at
http://it.suxx.de/bratislav/foo/2001_07_23_191338_shot.png
http://it.suxx.de/bratislav/foo/2001_07_23_191358_shot.png
http://it.suxx.de/bratislav/foo/2001_07_23_191526_shot.png

Do the main view and the sidebar tab follow each other?

In other words when you open the terminal tab, will it open in the current directory or in your home?

Also, when you change directories in the terminal, will the main view follow it?

-b

--
Please note - If you do not have the same beliefs as we do, you are
going to burn in Hell forever.