[Nautilus-list] What happened?

Hi,

Something very weird happened to my GNOME session today. I noticed that included with Ximan GNOME 1.4 were many desktop backgrounds to choose from, and so I had to try each one. So, I right clicked on my desktop and clicked "Change Desktop Background." Gnomecc came up, as usual. I selected the background image that I wanted, and clicked okay - then CRASH! Gnomecc died unexpectingly. Now, I can't use the background applet in Gnomecc. When I click on the capplet in the control center, it freezes. I can't load it through Nautilus (right click on desktop) or by gnomecc. Please, I could really use some help. :-(

Thanks,
Michael Weichert