Re: [Nautilus-list] Rename Eel

On 19 Jul 2001 12:00:46 -0700, Ramiro Estrugo wrote:
> iain wrote:
> >
> > Would you like this patch? The main reason I did nothing with it was
> > that EelStringList is used about 6 times in the whole of Nautilus/Eel
> > and I'm not sure if it's worth it.
> >

> Sure, send the patch.

No problem, I'll a new one later.

> Im not sure what you mean by 6 times, I count:

I didn't think I had to change that much stuff. I think the only things
I had to change was the iterator stuff, which you don't like, but I
kinda think is essential, because if the main raison d'etre is
convenience, then lots of people will abuse the string list in exactly
the same way I did, and they will get the same slowdowns I did. But I'll
remove it if thats what you want.

iain