Re: [Nautilus-list] DnD questions

Darin Adler wrote:

> On Tuesday, July 17, 2001, at 12:16  PM, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
>
> > While I'm trying to clean up Nautilus' drag and drop code, there
> > are two more bugs that need fixing.  To be more specific:
> >
> > 1) Dragging a .desktop file from the panel to the desktop results
> > in a .link file being generated.  It should create a .desktop file.
> >
> > 2) It doesn't like dragging a .desktop file from the panel to a
> > window  at all.

    I'll tellya what's weird: Make a "launcher" on the panel. Use it.
See that it works, then DnD it to the desktop, and see that it works.

    Now try to create a launcher on the desktop...

Brian Fahrlander                             Linux Zealot, Conservative,
Chicago, IL                                       and reviving Technomad
ICQ 5119262                       http://www.kamakiriad.com/aboutme.html
                          Live free or die.