Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus on freebsd - questions on nautilus_application_startup
- From: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- To: Klaus Herrmann <klaus herrmann gmx net>
- Cc: nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus on freebsd - questions on nautilus_application_startup
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:54:30 -0700
On Thursday, July 12, 2001, at 09:48 AM, Klaus Herrmann wrote:
well, the problem is: my usual printf() calls won't work. even if i
have a printf at the very beginnig of the call, it doesn't print
anything. actually, even a printf() right before the function is called
OK. How do you explain that? (I would use gdb in this situation, not
(but the if condition definetly jumps to
open_default_window). maybe this is a compiler thing? (i use
and debugging CORBA is quite hard for me as i have never done anything
with it :-(
I don't understand where you are putting the printfs. Are you putting them
inside the CORBA stubs? Be careful, because those are auto-generated files,
but I guess editing them should work OK.
Maybe you need to find some other FreeBSD users to help you debug this one.
I don't have a FreeBSD machine here, or I would jump in and try myself.
] [Thread Prev