[Nautilus-list] Re: support for trash on ext3 filesystems
- From: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- Cc: <nautilus-list eazel com>
- Subject: [Nautilus-list] Re: support for trash on ext3 filesystems
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:02:33 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Darin Adler wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 11, 2001, at 04:03 PM, Alex Larsson wrote:
> > No, It "move to trash" seemed to work ok, except that displaying the trash
> > can didn't work, and the trashcan icon status (empty/full) didn't change.
> > When i ran the fixed version all the "deleted" files were in the trashcan.
> Damn! That's a bug. If you have a chance to write a bug report, that would
> be great. If not, I might remember to do it later, but I still have a ton
> of Nautilus mail to wade through so I probably won't get to it.
> I don't know a good way to reproduce this, though, because I don't have a
> handy disk of unknown type. Maybe I can remove the EXT2 handling and debug
> it that way.
Just changing the strcmp argument "ext2" to something else will probably
] [Thread Prev