[Nautilus-list] Re: [Galeon-devel] Re: Galeon, Nautilus, Mozilla must share profile information

Matt Aubury wrote:

> As a first step, if you Nautilus guys can pick (and I guess agree with
> Havoc) a suitable place in the GConf namespace to store proxy
> information then we can start using that it as soon as we switch over
> to GConf (which hopefully will happen soon). Just drop us a line at
> the mailing list.
>
> Cheers,
> Matt

Heres what we have which is used by Nautilus, gnome-vfs and the Mozilla
component:

/* Proxy */
#define NAUTILUS_PREFERENCES_HTTP_USE_PROXY
"/system/gnome-vfs/use-http-proxy"
#define NAUTILUS_PREFERENCES_HTTP_PROXY_HOST
"/system/gnome-vfs/http-proxy-host"
#define NAUTILUS_PREFERENCES_HTTP_PROXY_PORT
"/system/gnome-vfs/http-proxy-port"

Some others that might be of interest, but perhaps unrelated:

/* HTTP Proxy Authentication */
#define NAUTILUS_PREFERENCES_HTTP_PROXY_USE_AUTH
"/system/gnome-vfs/use-http-proxy-authorization"
#define NAUTILUS_PREFERENCES_HTTP_PROXY_AUTH_USERNAME
"/system/gnome-vfs/http-proxy-authorization-user"
#define NAUTILUS_PREFERENCES_HTTP_USE_AUTH_PASSWORD
"/system/gnome-vfs/http-proxy-authorization-password"

Thats the standard since GNOME has shipped using those keys already.

-re