[Nautilus-list] Re: open with->The Gimp context menu bug?

>> When trying to open an image with gimp from the context menu, gimp
>> responds
>> with 'can't open "file:///home/rich/image.jpg" ', or
>> 'file:///home/rich/image.png is not present or is unreadable', but gimp
>> will
>> open the image from the command line and gimp's file open menu. Eye of
>> Gnome will open the same files from the context menu.
>> I'm not sure if this is really a bug or my newbie misconfiguration.
>> Oh, and this is the debian unstable distribution of nautilus 1.0.4.
>
> What version of The Gimp?      -- Darin

I at least have this problem on Gimp 1.2.1 and Nautilus 1.0.4 both from
Debian unstable.
I also think I have it at home on my RH 7.1 with Ximian Gnome 1.4 and
Nautilus from CVS-HEAD.

Drag n' dropping the image to an existing Gimp works perfectly.

Gaute