[Nautilus-list] Re: gmenu for Gnome2?

Hi,

On 03 Jul 2001 21:30:14 +0100, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Of course it just begs the controversial 'what if you are
> still using gmc as your file manger?' question.

Well, I think you could get away with making the launcher config dialog
an external program or a bonobo component. Other than that, GMC just has
to be smart enough to display .desktop files correctly.

Btw, are we even supporting GMC as a possible file manager for Gnome2?

-Alex

--
 make: *** No rule to make target `sense'.  Stop.