Re: [Nautilus-list] Statusbar patch

On Tuesday, July 3, 2001, at 04:32  AM, Benedikt Roth wrote:

May I commit?

If no one has any additional comments in the next 24 hours, I think it's OK to commit as is, as long as you add the space that's missing:

    folder_item_count_str = g_strdup (_("(containing a total of 1 item)"))
;

should be:

    folder_item_count_str = g_strdup (_(" (containing a total of 1 item)")
);

Thanks for posting to to list so that interested parties can comment. It might also be nice to get in touch with the various translators (gnome-i18n-list?), since I'm going to make Nautilus 1.0.4 soon, and this might cause them to have an untranslated message in the release.

    -- Darin