[Nautilus-list] Render support using XFree >=4.0.2

If I understand correctly, Nautilus uses libart to draw antialiased text.
Now that XFree 4.0.2 is out, with the render work by Keith Packard, it
seems that using Render to draw antialiased text would go much faster than
I'm not really knowledgable on this so I'd appreciate any insight on this,
as well as the merits or lack thereof of such an approach.

Please cc me as I'm not on the list.

Moses