[Nautilus-list] Nautilus and KDE2

Running Nautilus with KDE2 has a somewhat distracting side effect.

When you inititally start Nautilus with desktop integration and it creates the
psuedo root background with desktop icons and such, the application shows up in
the tasklist.  Not a big deal, but you can use that tasklist entry to minimize
the entire desktop, icons, desktop image and all.

It is quite easy to do accidentally and very startling!  I can imagine many
tech support calls saying, "Where'd my icons go?!?!?!"

You may not want to fix this for 1.0, but I guarantee people (perhaps a small
number) will run Nautilus with KDE, so it is an issue that does need fixed.
Maybe just a warning if you turn on desktop integration in a KDE environment
would suffice.

-b