Re: [Nautilus-list] FW: Preview Release Comments

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:32:39 -0800
 | ----------
  | From: "Ben Pregont,,," <starnix yifan net>
  | Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:25:56 -0600
  | To: sullivan eazel com
  | Subject: Preview Release Comments
  | |
  | 1.     There should be a way of setting properties for ALL folders (ie.
  | Zoom,  Background, View) or for a folder and all its subfolders.|

I agree..I would like to say show 'Detailed' on all folders and items and when I
encounter a bunch of JPGs which I want to view...pressing one button to view the
images isn't all that hard to do.

  | 7.    I would also like to see a menu item for "Delete File" instead of
  | only "Move to Trash"  This could be configurable to only show in
  |        the advanced user menus.

Two choices on a right click menu is too many for the same basic function.  You
should be able to choose to 'Move to Trash' or 'Delete Permanently' and set
which one you prefer within the Nautilus Options.
 adam http://www.kaikun.org 4,000+ photos
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ