Re: [Nautilus-list] logotype

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Robin * Slomkowski wrote:

> The Eazel logo there is a theme specific addition.  There exist themes
> in the distribution that do not put that logo there.  I have always
> thought it was fair for Eazel to put its logo in it's themes.  At the
> moment the nicer looking themes are Eazel ones.

Aha. It's a theme thing. Can one change the effect that happens when you
press the button? I don't need a big button that always takes me to
eazels webpage. But at least I can get rid of the bright yellow color. Now
if I also could change where the button would take me.

About the fairness. I don't have anything bad to say about eazel, on the
contrary. I just see the computer as a tool and if there is going to be a
big button doing stuff I rather have it do stuff that are good for me.
It's not because I dislike eazel that I don't want the logo. It's because
I dislike logos that I don't want to logo.

The first thing I did was to get rid of the sidepanel since it only takes
valuble screen space and dont really add anything usefull to me.
Unfortunatly it seems to be active inunder anyway since it suddenly
crashed and the dialog said something about the histry sidepanel. I'd hope
that it would be faster without the sidepanel but I couldn't see any
difference.

--
/Dennis