Re: [Nautilus-list] logotype

On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 07:30:41PM +0100, Dennis Bjorklund wrote:

The Eazel logo there is a theme specific addition.  There exist themes
in the distribution that do not put that logo there.  I have always
thought it was fair for Eazel to put its logo in it's themes.  At the
moment the nicer looking themes are Eazel ones.  But I would suspect
soon their will be other themes ( you yourself may write one) that use
another image for the throbber.

-R*S