[Nautilus-list] Nautilus embeds mozilla as root, not as ordinary user

I don't know if anyone else has this problem or knows a way around
it. OS is Debian G/L - Nautilus and mozilla were both installed from
the gnome1.4-beta debs. I know mozilla can be funny about read access
to it's bits & pieces, so I've made all that world-writable for now
but it didn't seem to make any difference.

Any ideas?

Help greatly appreciated

JLM

--

John Masson                              Worth Media
Interactive Developer       |            15-17 Middle Street