Re: [Nautilus-list] Problem with Nautilus Mozilla binding

Nautilus Gurus:

It turns out that we discovered the following about the problem I reported
last Tuesday:

1. Nautilus requires a version of Mozilla that is later than Milestone
   18.  We were able to get the Nautilus/Mozilla bindings working using
   a build of Mozilla that was build on January 23rd.  We didn't realize
   Nautilus required a version of Mozilla more recent than Milestone 18
   until this week.

2. The version of Mozilla that we are using is built by a different team
   within Sun and they are building it using different versions of the
   dependant libraries (specifically glib/gtk/ORBit).  We were only
   able to get the Nautilus/Mozilla binding to work if the
   nautilus-mozilla-content-view program is run with LD_LIBRARY_PATH
   set first to the library directory of Mozilla and then the library
   directory of Gnome.  We have a more elegant solution to this using
   the "-R" link option underway, but we know that this resolves the
   problem.

Anyway, after getting the above two issues resolved, Nautilus is looking
much better.

Thanks again!

Brian