Re: [Nautilus-list] Problem with Nautilus Mozilla binding

Brian--

I can't reproduce this on my RH6.2 box, but I've seen similar
deadlocks.  I thought that I'd squeezed them all out, but looking at the
stack trace, this looks like a genuinely new case.

I've filed bugzilla.eazel.com 6574 on this.

Does it repro consistantly or intermittently?  Does it happen for you on
other machines?

Mike