Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus Problem

This error usually means that the mozilla component could not initialize
properly.  There a few environment things that affect the initialization
of that component.

However, the RPMS on our download page (and also the official Mozilla
RPMS) are built such that no environment hacking is needed by the user.

One possibility is that you are for some reason setting these
environment things and confusing the mozilla component.  In particular
make sure that if you use the Mozilla RPMS on our download page, you
dont set the MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME environment variable.

Were you either building Mozilla yourself, or playing with Mozilla build
in any way ?

Can you run mozilla by itself: /usr/bin/mozilla ?

-re