[Nautilus-list] PR3 install from RPM - GConf/OAF issues

I've just finished installing all the PR3 RPMs, killing the running
oafd, nuking the contents of /tmp/, and logging out and logging back in.
However, when I run Nautilus, I get this...

*** WARNING ***: GConf error:
  Object Activation Framework error:
 OAF problem description: ''

...many, many times.  The Nautilus First Time Setup window then appears,
I fill it out, and after pressing "finish" i get this:

GConfClient-CRITICAL **: file gconf-client.c: line 1106
(gconf_client_get_full):
  assertion 'err == NULL || *err == NULL' failed.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I'm running a Red Hat 6 system with loads of updates.  Until I installed
Nautilus, I had versions of many RPMs (bonobo, oaf, gconf, etc.) that
worked with Evolution PR 8.

Any tips on getting things working?

Thanks,

Nathan