[Nautilus-list] MP3 Players

I've been looking for a place to suggest this feature and this mailing list seemed to be the best place. Anyway, I would like to be able to use Nautilus to send files to and receive files from my MP3 player. Right now the only decent support for MP3 players under Linux is for the Rio. Someone is working on a Nomad II (which I have) driver and hopefully it will eventually be useable. What I would like is to be able treat my MP3 player like a mounted file system. I also would like to be able to send files to the MP3 player using the right-click menus. I don't think this is too much to ask.

Matt Powell