Re: [Nautilus-list] Font Size in List View

Hi Karen,

We have an ancient bug report about the font size not changing with zooming
in list view (bug 143), which we were not planning to fix for 1.0. However,
you are the first I've heard to complain that the font size in list view is
too small (which I think is a perfectly valid complaint, I just hadn't heard
it before). The best way to address your complaint is probably to fix bug
143. I'll add some commentary to it and see if its priority can get bumped
up.

The way the available fonts are presented (and which ones are presented) is
being revised for 1.0.

John