Re: [Nautilus-list] medusa and non-local filesystems (AFS)

    Rebecca> Additionally, medusa knows how to skip particular types
    Rebecca> of volumes.  It will already skip nfs volumes by default.
    Rebecca> I thought I remembered adding afs volumes, but I was
    Rebecca> mistaken.  I've added them today, however, so future
    Rebecca> versions will not have this problem.

Can you remember NCPFS and SMBFS ones too?  I have a few hundred
gigabytes mounted on these filesystems and wouldn't want it to start
indexing all over that! :) I would turn on individual directories if I
wanted it.

--
Kenny

ADML Support, EUCS, The University of Edinburgh, Scotland.