Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus PR3 TGZ/DEB's

> When can we expect tar balls and/or debian packages for Nautilus PR3?
> I am insulted that you did not even provide a tar ball. The whole world
> does not run redhat.

FWIW, not all of us run RedHat either. Also, GNOME cvs (or anoncvs) is
available as usual... I agree we probably need to make it more obvious
where to download source from, though. Regarding Debian packages...we
have not been making Debian packages ourselves, particularly since there
is an official maintainer of Nautilus Debian packages Takao Kitame. It
is usually a bad idea to have multiple sources of packages since they
will conflict in weird ways.

Regarding Kitame, he has placed PR2 packages in woody and sid.
Additionally he was doing CVS builds until the 28th of Dec. see
http://www.debian.org/~kitame

-Seth