Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus PR3 TGZ/DEB's

on 1/31/01 6:20 PM, John McCutchan at ttb tentacle dhs org wrote:

> When can we expect tar balls and/or debian packages for Nautilus PR3?
> I am insulted that you did not even provide a tar ball. The whole world
> does not run redhat.

The tarballs are on the GNOME ftp server as usual. For example, the nautilus
tarball was put up at
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/nautilus/nautilus-0.8.tar.gz
on Monday morning.

We don't provide packages for releases other than Red Hat, but Debian
packages have been made available in the past by volunteers.

    -- Darin