[Nautilus-list] How to suppress new window when mounting file system

Hi,

Every time I mount a user-mountable file system from the command line
nautilus opens a new window for the newly mounted file system.  If I
mount it from the command line I usually don't want the window and it is
just a nuisance.  Worse yet, I sometimes does this on my wifes computer
while she is working, and *her* nautilus opens a new window which can be
rather confusing for the novice user.

How can I suppress this behaviour of nautilus while still having the
cdrom and our digital camera user-mountable?

--
René Seindal (rene seindal dk)              http://www.seindal.dk/rene/