[Nautilus-list] Random Crashes

Darin,

now that the "Meta Bug" is out of the way:
I suspect the random crashes during Transfers to be a concurrency issue
in the change management queue.
I pretty much pinpointed it there by tracing Nautilus alive and looking
at the cores it drops. But it can't be reliably reproduced, so I think
it's concurrency.

I will look into it when I find the time. But I want to make it public
because someone else might be interested. This bug has a very high
gain/risk ratio (and many names in bugzilla) and will be interesting to
find and fix. I suspect it to be the topcrasher of the stable branch.

There also seems to be a crasher in Metadata Management. But it's
impossible to say without fixing the concurrency bug.

Martin