[Nautilus-list] snap-to-grid feature I'd like to write

Hey guys,

I've been a nautilus user since 0.1 and I think I'm finally ready to
attempt to contribute something back.  I would like to write a
snap-to-grid feature for the nautilus desktop.  I feel this is a very
important feature that has been missing for far too long.  I'm not very
familiar with the nautilus source.  Could someone give me a few pointers
on where to start and what generally I want to do to code this.

Thanks
Alex

--