Re: [Nautilus-list] DTD for .nautilus-metafile.xml?

On 12/18/01 2:01 PM, "Eric Sandeen" <sandeen sgi com> wrote:

> Hi all - is there a dtd for the .nautilus-metafile.xml format?

I don't think so, but I don't think it's relevant to your question.

> Specifically, I'm wondering if it's possible to specify a file:// for
> the contents of an annotation, something like:
>
> annotation="file://path/to/file.txt"

A DTD would not tell you that, I don't think. DTDs don't tell you anything
about the stuff in quotes, do they?

> Looks like it does not work, but just checking...

Right, it definitely won't work. The above is just an annotation with the
text "file://path/to/file.txt" in it, which is a legal thing to have.

    -- Darin