[Nautilus-list] ClearCase support

Hi,

I'd like to add ClearCase support to Nautilus. I wanted to be able to right-click on any mounted ClearCase view object and get extra entries in the menu for managing the ClearCase objects. ClearCase has a set of executables that are configurable via the commandline. I just need to be able to extend Nautilus to do this.

Where should I start? Do I have to go down to the source level to do this or is it possible through the Nautilus configuration system?
--

*Richard Neal Plana, B.Sc., CCNA*
Software Developer