[Nautilus-list] No thumbnails for small images?

Hi,

I have a large amount of wmf cliparts that I would like to browse using
Nautilus' excellent thumbnail preview. I've noticed that Nautilus
doesn't generate any thumbnails for wmf files that are less than about
15 kbyte. Since more than half of the cliparts are smaller than that
I have a problem. I've looked through the preferences but there is only
an option to limit the creation of thumbnails for very *large* files
under "Speed Tradeoffs".

Can I solve this problem by manually changing some preferences file
somewhere or is this limit hardcoded into the source?

Please put my private email on cc as I'm not a member of this mailing
list.

bye,
Jan

--
Jan Peter Hecking                     jhecking netgaroo com
University of Rostock        Department of Computer Science