Re: [Nautilus-list] No thumbnails for small images?

On 12/14/01 7:42 AM, "Jan Peter Hecking" <jhecking netgaroo com> wrote:

> Can I solve this problem by manually changing some preferences file
> somewhere or is this limit hardcoded into the source?

Sadly, it's hard-coded into the source. The intent of the original designer
was to use the file itself directly instead of a thumbnail if the file is
small enough, but this doesn't work for .wmf, I assume. This is just a bug
that needs fixing.

    -- Darin