[Nautilus-list] What do we want to happen when people type help URIs into Nautilus?

I think some serious thought needs to be put into how gnome in general
should handle file browsing, html viewing, and html/help viewing. As of
now, it's pretty chaotic without any sign of hope. As of now, it seems
clear that Galeon is what people prefer to use as their "gnome browser"
and Nautilus is what people prefer or would like to use as their file
browser. As far as the help files go, I think they should be done through
a nautilus window. That doesn't mean the nautilus window has to have all
it's dressings. I personally believe that galeon and nautilus need to
share more common components including UI ones. Depending on what needs to
be done, the browser can adapt. For example, if you want to look at a help
file, load it into a nautilus window without any side bar dressings or any
other fancy stuff other than what's needed to view the html help file and
to possibly change the window's "flavor." All the html rendering should be
done through a galeon view component. The reason for this is because there
is a good chance that complicated html pages will be viewed through
nautilus and there is no need in switching between galeon and gtkhtml to
view this. Gtkhtml has its purposes but not in nautilus. I think gtkhtml
should be left to other applications that have no need for rendering html
other than what the application is coded to specifically view. Pardon my
poor english. Ciao!