Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: CVS plugin

<quote who="Mikael Lindberg">

> > Again, thanks for offering to look into this!
>
> Np. I use cvs and nautilus every day, thought I'd do myself a favour ;)

Have you seen tortoise-cvs for Windows? Very similar concept, and works
surprisingly well in practice. Even dreamweaver users can do it! [1]

  http://www.wincvs.org/TortoiseCVS/index.shtml

Once you're done with that, and everyone gets bored of CVS, you can make a
Subversions view (10 times easier because it's based on DAV).

  ;)

- Jeff

[1] I have friends who are dreamweaver users. ;)

--
            ...                           *bounce*bounce*bounce*